35 years experience working with International strategic partners across a variety of different industries at board level. My hybrid background has included senior corporate management positions and startup business leadership across numerous sectors.
The result is a wealth of experience both in business and in life generally. Climbing the ladder of achievement can often leave one feeling powerless or empty inside.
I now focus on coaching and mentoring others in unlocking the secrets of what personal success and happiness means for them.
A FEW FAST FACTS…
- Accredited Emotional Intelligence specialist
- Accredited Mindfulness Coach
- BA Hons in Marketing and communication
- MA in Counselling and Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- Ernst and Young ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Course Director and visiting Faculty, Cranfield University School of Business
- RYA Yacht master
- 147/151 City and Guilds
- Young person’s business mentor for The Princes Trust
- Ambassador and fund raiser for SAVE THE CHILDREN
Having personally encountered a series of emotional challenges over the years, I developed a unique experiential approach based on personal Emotional Intelligence. This life enhancing experience encourages people to look at aspects of themselves and others to get the best out of their lives.