Jon has over 40 years business experience from being amongst the ranks of the entertainment and technology business elite. He’s held senior positions for SONY, PARAMOUNT Pictures, MGM/UA, Universal Studios and Philips NV.
He has evaluated over 600 business concepts across the world for large investment and government consortiums; he has lived in Japan, USA, Turkey and Greece. He successfully raised over £209 million in investments for early stage businesses.
Jon started his working life as a trainee chef working his way up through sales and marketing in to become recognised as an expert in managing and motivating people.
Jon is a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership Management (ILM) and Fellow of the (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA).
Now semi-retired Jon spends his time between Oxfordshire and his beloved sailing yacht in the Greek Islands.
He practices a few days a month as a psychotherapist and advises businesses on people performance and motivation as an Emotional Intelligence expert.
A FEW FAST FACTS…
- Accredited Emotional Intelligence expert
- Accredited Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction coach
- MA Counselling and Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- BA Hons in Marketing and Advertising
- Ernst and Young ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Course Director and visiting Faculty, Cranfield University School of Business
- RYA Yachtmaster
- 147/151 City and Guilds
- Young person’s business mentor for The Princes Trust
- Ambassador and fund raiser for SAVE THE CHILDREN
Having personally encountered a series of emotional challenges over the years, I developed a unique experiential approach based on Emotional Intelligence. This life enhancing experience encourages people to look at aspects of themselves and others to get the best out of their lives. It helps answer the only question that really matters in life, who are you?