With over 40 years of business experience from being amongst the ranks of the entertainment and technology business elite. I held senior positions for SONY, PARAMOUNT Pictures, MGM/UA, Universal Studios and Philips NV.
I have evaluated over 600 business concepts and start-ups across the world for large investment and government consortiums; I have lived in Japan, the USA, Turkey and now Greece. I successfully raised over £209 million in investments for early-stage businesses.
I started my working life as a trainee chef working my way up through sales and marketing into becoming recognised as a specialist in managing developing and motivating people.
I am a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership Management (ILM) and Fellow of the (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA).
Now semi-retired I spend my time between London and my beloved sailing yacht 'HINENI' in the Greek Islands.
I practice a few days a month as a psychotherapist and advise businesses on people performance and motivation as an Emotional Intelligence and mindfulness leader specialist.
A FEW FAST FACTS…
- Accredited Emotional Intelligence specialist
- Accredited Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction coach
- MA Counselling and Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- Member British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- Member UK Council for Psychotherapy
- Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Member of the Counselling Directory
- BA Hons in the Psychology of Marketing
- Ernst and Young ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Course Director and visiting Faculty, Cranfield University School of Business
- RYA Yachtmaster
- 147/151 City and Guilds
- Young person’s business mentor for The Princes Trust
- Ambassador and fund raiser for SAVE THE CHILDREN
Having personally encountered a series of emotional challenges over the years, I developed a unique experiential approach based on Emotional Intelligence. This life enhancing experience encourages people to look at aspects of themselves and others to get the best out of their lives. It helps answer the only question that really matters in life, who amI?
Take the first step to creating the life you want click HERE for a complementary 30 minute consultation or call 07787 513205